Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Feed Back

My partners gave me a lot of great feedback. First, they pointed out a lot of sentences that I messed up so that my paper will flow much nicer. They also gave me some ideas of things to elaborate on to make my paper longer and more thorough. They also told me that my paper was good overall which is good to know so that I can be sure to stick with it. They also said they liked my similes and that they help make the paper more interesting. My paper is going to be about television and how it has influenced me as I have grown up with it. I will be sure to elaborate on certain details much more so that I can be sure to make my point and make the paper more interesting. Some feedback that others received that will help me was to be sure to stay on the point and not stray from that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment